30.1.08

IF

Não sei porquê, mas desde que vi o tópico desta semana - Tales and Legends - para a Ilustration Friday, não parei de pensar neste pequeno e simples diálogo...na verdade aconteceu esta situação várias vezes e a vocês também?
I don't know why, but since I saw this week's topic for ilustration friday, I can stop thinking in this small and simple dialog..."There was a time...and them the children say you not to tell the same old history!?!this situation also happened to me several times and you guy's?

3 comentários:

MILLY disse...

I kept seeing the Moleskine on Flickr and now I have one. It is taking me a while to feel comfortable with the size of the pages. Now I feel like I am a member of the Club.
Thankyou for your lovely comments, you are always so nice about my work. It is always interesting to see your ideas, like the school books, as I was a teacher and always looking at childrens books. I keep thinking I will do a book , one day.

Pequete disse...

Pois, cá em casa é mais ao contrário: pedem sempre a mesma!A ilustra está muito gira e o teu brinco é o máximo!

this chicken disse...

Thank you for visiting and leaving such lovely words!
Yes, it was so nice of Suzanne to chose me for the award!

The Fundamentals Of illustration is a fantastic book and really is recommended if you are starting out in this media area.

I've had a flick through your blog and I like it here - I will definitely return here soon ;)