23.2.08

IF

Folhas, borboletas, pássaros, flores, etc. Este desenho foi feita numa destas noites e assim que vi o tópico desta semana da Illustration Friday - achei que se adaptava bem! Multiple - múltiplos aspectos da natureza e outros...
Bom fim de semana!
Leaves, butterflies, birds, flowers. I made this drawing one of this evening's and yesterday when I saw this wee's topic's for Illustration Friday I think it feet's quite well! Multiple - Multiple's things from natures and others...
Great weekend!

15 comentários:

Lost In Wonder disse...

Great sketch and layout to the page. It does suit "Multiples" very well.

marcisenders disse...

Beautiful little drawings....love the color palette!

Digital Scott's Illustrationblog disse...

Nicely done!

Hanna Whiteman disse...

I really like the lil pictures, would be a great suface design¡

eyecontact disse...

I like it.

murphy girl disse...

fun! great stuff!

Honor Bowden disse...

Hi there, these are so sweet. I LOVE the use of white on the page. Just charming.

Cindy disse...

What a delightful little collection of drawings. Simple and sweet. I like the colors too.

thats just it disse...

This is great. Would be perfect in a kitchen.

and, thanks for the nice comments on my blog. Any comment is much appreciated.

elizabeth disse...

These are great-- I like your line-work.

suzanne disse...

This series is so sweet and lovely.

lil kim disse...

i like this a lot. great colour scheme.

MILLY disse...

This would make a lovely tea towel.
I have posted a little patchwork with strips , the colours are the same as I have used the same fabrics. The triangles are hard to sew , strips much easier. Good luck with yours.

SóSaias disse...

Olá Marília, já respondi por email à questão do saco do pão + avental. Obrigada!

Crafty Green Poet disse...

This is very charming and sweet...